Palandor Knight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palandor Knight Academy

Welcome to the Palandor Knight Academy. This is a highly selective academy located in the Empire of Palandor. We take all those who show any promise to become knights.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winter Le'ali
Admin
Winter Le'ali

A new student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student   A new student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

A small smile appeared on Winter's face.
"So, acting out, hmm? Somehow I believe that perfectly." She said.

Sarea nodded.

They had made it to the kitchen now. Many ovens with roaring fires made the place very warm. A few kitchen servants scurried about, preparing dishes for dinner. "Be sure to be nice to the kitchen wenches," Winter said. Madoka nodded, but Sarea inclined her head in question.

"I was one for a time," Winter said in answer to her question. "It is hard work. Plus, you tend to get snacks if you come to the kitchen when the head cooks aren't around. Like right now."

One of the wenches came over with a plate full of sliced freshly baked bread with butter. All three took a piece and then left the kitchen. Winter turned to Sarea.
"If your parents are so influential, why weren't you sent to a school like this sooner?" Winter asked. "I mean, you are very skilled in the swordsmanship category. I'm sure you are a good archer as well, judging by those muscles. Was it because of schooling being more important than going to a talent school?"
Back to top Go down
https://theknightacademy.board-directory.net

A new student
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Palandor Knight Academy :: Within the Walls :: Intro Topics-
Jump to: